In particular, take a look at Section C – per our CBA, appraising performance is an ongoing process, so any performance deficiencies noted in the year-end review should not be a surprise – you should have received feedback in advance.
Additionally, you can review the section on performance appraisals in the Peace Corps Manual issued by OHR here.
If you have questions about the review process or are concerned your rights may have been violated, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Union for support.
- College scholarships (for union members & their families)
- Free training and professional development
- And more
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you might have. You can sign up to become a dues-paying member here.
Joint Labor-Management Committee Meeting
Topics covered included:
- COVID-19 return to the office updates
- Conflict resolution between employees and their supervisors
- The upcoming administration transition
- Online resources for employees
Union Weekly Lunch Meetings
Contact The Union
Concerned your rights may have been violated or have a question about what your rights are? Reach out to a Union steward at the below link, or join us during our Thursday office hours (12:00-1:00pm EST)!
Want to become a dues-paying Union member? Fill out the form linked below!